To inform slack users or a channel about tickets in Zendesk beeing created, the following recipe can be used.
Create a new App within your Slack account. Please see the following article to see how this could be done.
After that you should be able to see a URL which looks like this (example):
Create a new HTTP extension in your Zendesk account.
See the following screenshot:
- Create a new trigger or use an existing one like for example "Notify requester and CCs of received request".
- Add action "Notify target"
- select your previously created "Extension"
- Provide a "text" as attribute and the message to be sent as value inside the body.
- use Zendesk placeholders here to input data from the ticket which has been created.
Please sign in to leave a comment.