Sunshine Data Editor provides you with a user interface to manage your custom objects and allows you to edit Sunshine data directly in Zendesk. With a clean user interface for easy updates and adding new objects, you can save a lot of time.
To import your Sunshine data, proceed as follows:
- Create a new object under Admin Center -> Objects and add all necessary properties including corresponding data types.
- Go back to your Support View and click on the Sunshine Data Editor icon in the sidebar and select your previously created object there.
- Manually create one record in your object and export it to generate a CSV template with the appropriate headers.
- Open the downloaded CSV file and paste your data into the file in the specified format.
- Import the created CSV file via the Sunshine App.