An error message when trying to import data can have several reasons.
Go through the following list step by step to eliminate the error message:
- Make sure that the data to be transferred is stored in a CSV file
- In the Zendesk Admin Center, set all the required properties with the correct data types (e.g. Date = Integer, Name = String, etc.)
- Make sure that all properties and data types match the properties and data types in your CSV file.
- When an agent from your Zendesk workspace tries to import data, make sure they have all the necessary permissions.
- If the error message persists, try importing the table in parts rather than as a whole. It may be that the file / table is too large. Also replace umlauts and macrons (á=a, ä=ae, ß=ss etc.)
Here you can find a Google Sheet table that you may use as a test for importing. Simply download the table as a CSV file and create the object shown in the screenshot above. You can also modify the spreadsheet to your liking so that you can import your data this way (however, remember to create the object in Zendesk with the corresponding properties, like shown above).