Ready to use phone-integrations between Phone systems and Zendesk often don't behave like they should.
- Tickets get created everytime somebody calls and the Zendesk user want's to have the possibility to decide whether to create a ticket or not.
- When a call gets forwarded from one Agent to another there shouldn't be a second ticket but the first ticket assigned to the second Agent
That's why we've built a generic phone-app which get's installed inside of Zendesk and a middleware which get's called by the phone system.
How to setup
- Install the Leafworks phone integration App inside your Zendesk
- Configure Phone Integration within Zendesk with the right credentials to connect to HelpdeskApi.com Middleware
Activate Notify API in Placetel
- Go to https://web.placetel.de/settings/external_api and login with your Placetel account
- Activate the Call Control-/Notify-API
- Specify the API-Endpoint URL you get from Leafworks
Article is closed for comments.